Returns of Excess Product
For Returns of excess product, these steps must be followed:
- We can only take back five (5) or more full, unopened and undamaged cartons. If you have four or fewer cartons left over, keep in storage. Extra materials are handy for repairs, should you need them.
- Flooring Planet Design cannot accept returns on flooring that has been installed, pieces or opened boxes or broken bands. Merchandise must be returned in the original packaging with receipt and (RMA). The customer is responsible for returning merchandise. Original shipping costs cannot be refunded, and the customer is responsible for arranging and paying for the freight to return the goods to the warehouse of Flooring Planet Design distributors.
- You must notify us at 95470286 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Merchandise returned without an RMA will be refused. Return authorization numbers will only be issued up to thirty (30) days after receipt of delivery. No overage returns will be issued after thirty days. You will receive a full refund less a 30% restocking fee.
- Please note that we do not accept returns on moldings, trim, underlayment, adhesives, or other accessories, or on non-stock / special / discontinued orders/clearance/final sales/promotions/blowouts.
- Refunds will be issued by company check within 3-7 business days upon verification of the material being returned meeting the above conditions.
- At Flooring Planet Design, customer satisfaction is a priority. We will do everything possible to ensure that you are satisfied!
Manufacturing Defects and/or Color defects
Buyer has the final inspection responsibility as to grade, finish and quality when the order arrives. Once a product has been installed, it cannot be returned. Flooring Planet Design is not responsible for product defect or damage, property damage, or lost labor costs due to faulty installation. Claims for damage or shortages must be made upon receipt of product. Thoroughly inspect all products BEFORE installation as use will constitute acceptance. Installed flooring is considered the property of the owner/installer and cannot be exchange or returned for any reason.
If an inspection is requested customer should pay for it. Flooring Planet Design is not responsible for installations, installers should give best advices to customers before installing any products.
1. Accessories including trim, adhesives, underlayments, moldings, and cleaning materials.
2. Promotional & Clearance products, closeout Specials, final sales, Blowouts, and Clearance items.